Articles published in peer-reviewed journals and magazines.
- Patra, A. N., Regis, P. A., & Sengupta, S. (2019). Distributed allocation and dynamic reassignment of channels in UAV networks for wireless coverage. Pervasive and Mobile Computing, 54, 58-70.
- Regis, P. A., Miley, C., & Sengupta, S. (2017). Multi-hop Mobile Wireless Mesh Network Testbed Development and Measurements. International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, 5(3), 2.
- Patra, A. N., Regis, P. A., & Sengupta, S. (2019). Dynamic self-reconfiguration of unmanned aerial vehicles to serve overloaded hotspot cells. Computers & Electrical Engineering, 75, 77-89.
- Bhunia, S., Regis, P. A., & Sengupta, S. (2018). Distributed adaptive beam nulling to survive against jamming in 3d uav mesh networks. Computer Networks, 137, 83-97.
- Bhunia, S., Behzadan, V., Regis, P. A., & Sengupta, S. (2016). Adaptive beam nulling in multihop ad hoc networks against a jammer in motion. Computer Networks, 109, 50-66.
Papers published in peer-reviewed conference proceedings.
- Regis, P. A., Bhunia, S., & Sengupta, S. (2016, June). Implementation of 3d obstacle compliant mobility models for uav networks in ns-3. In Proceedings of the Workshop on ns-3 (pp. 124-131).
- Bhunia, S., Behzadan, V., Regis, P. A., & Sengupta, S. (2015, August). Performance of adaptive beam nulling in multihop ad-hoc networks under jamming. In 2015 IEEE 17th International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications, 2015 IEEE 7th International Symposium on Cyberspace Safety and Security, and 2015 IEEE 12th International Conference on Embedded Software and Systems (pp. 1236-1241). IEEE.
- Regis, P. A., Bhunia, S., & Sengupta, S. (2017, January). Enhancing performance and longevity of multi-radio multi-channel hetnets through dynamic path-assignment. In 2017 International Conference on Computing, Networking and Communications (ICNC) (pp. 498-503). IEEE.
- Regis, P. A., Patra, A. N., & Sengupta, S. (2020, June). Low-cost wireless testbed for Internet of Things ad hoc networks prototyping and evaluation. In 2020 IEEE 6th World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT) (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- Regis, P. A., & Sengupta, S. (2017, October). Distributed split-path routing strategy for multi-hop mesh networks. In MILCOM 2017-2017 IEEE Military Communications Conference (MILCOM) (pp. 575-580). IEEE.
- Regis, P. A., Patra, A. N., & Sengupta, S. (2018, August). Unmanned aerial vehicles positioning scheme for first-responders in a dynamic area of interest. In 2018 IEEE 88th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC-Fall) (pp. 1-5). IEEE.
- Brodeur, T., Regis, P., Feil-Seifer, D., & Sengupta, S. (2018, November). Search and rescue operations with mesh networked robots. In 2018 9th IEEE Annual Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics & Mobile Communication Conference (UEMCON) (pp. 6-12). IEEE.
- Ceccarelli, N., Regis, P. A., Sengupta, S., & Feil-Seifer, D. (2020, May). Optimal UAV Positioning for a Temporary Network Using an Iterative Genetic Algorithm. In 2020 29th Wireless and Optical Communications Conference (WOCC) (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- Ruetten, L., Regis, P. A., Feil-Seifer, D., & Sengupta, S. (2020, January). Area-Optimized UAV Swarm Network for Search and Rescue Operations. In 2020 10th Annual Computing and Communication Workshop and Conference (CCWC) (pp. 0613-0618). IEEE.